This is the privacy notice of Swindon & Cricklade Railway. In this policy, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Swindon & Cricklade Railway.
Our registered charity number is “1067447” and our registered address is;
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all the information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means to collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously and understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.